Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Here fishy fishy fishy!

"Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically a vegetable.” 

"Fishing relaxes me. It’s like yoga, except I still get to kill something."

"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard."

and my favorite:

"You've accidentally given me the food that my food eats"

-Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman-Parks and Recreation-NBC)


Basically pescetarian is the opposite of Ron Swanson.  No meat EXCEPT fish...also lots of fruits, veggies beans, nuts and whole grains, some eggs and dairy and very little (ideally none) meat, alcohol, sugar and processed food.  There couldn't possibly be a healthier way to eat in my opinion.

With my 20 year high school reunion looming (and high cholesterol and triglycerides), now is the time for me to get serious!

No comments: