Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's for supper?


Chef Chloe Coscarelli is an exciting up and coming vegan chef from California. Last weekend I was watching cupcake wars on Food Network and she was the only vegan chef competing and she WON! How exciting for the vegan world:) Anyway, immedately after watching her win I searched for her on the web. She has a great blog and tonight I made one of her dishes, avocado pesto pasta. It is sinfully good, far too good to be vegan, though I am quickly learning that I enjoy food so much more now and that vegan food isn't inferior in any way.

YUMMY!

For dessert I had one of the cookies I made last night. Chocolate-chocolate chip cookies from the Veganomicon Cookbook.

Double YUMMY! Oh and by the way, a non-vegan told me they were the best cookies she has ever had! My hubby (and son) also loved the cookies. He also ate the pasta with me and he licked his plate clean (well, maybe THAT'S pushing it a little).

No comments: